Key Account Manager
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Open new sales channels in the government and the Enterprise sectors.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Generate leads, opportunities and work with presales and product managers to convert them to deals. Identifying and converting sales opportunities for solutions offered by the company
- Meeting and growing revenue goals.
- Planning sales and business development opportunities to meet the revenue goals.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as key account manager, senior enterprise sales with proven financial targets achievement.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Minimum of bachelor degree in computer science, telecom engineering or computer engineering.