We are looking for an experienced Accountant to document and maintain all financial transactions and actions.
An excellent Accountant must be well-versed in all financial methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate and maintain all financial activities to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have a financial and analytical mind as well as great organizational skills.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Compute taxes, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Provide internal and external auditing services
- Handling Accounts Payable Processes & Management
- Handling Invoices/Expense Reports/Payment Transactions
- Handling the Bank reconciliation; provide cash flow forecasts
- Prepare and review the projects business cases.
- Write and present reports.
- Handling Journal Entries & General Ledger
- ERP & Financial System Technologies experience
- Accounting diploma or bachelor degree
- English and Arabic languages
- 3 years of minimum experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills