Network Security Engineer
Department: IT Security
Project Location(s): Riyadh
Compensation: To be discussed
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements, and all the other job related.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Conducting Penetration Testing, Risk assessment and incident response services.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Knowledge of Common L4-L7 protocols such as SSL, HTTP, DNS, SMTP, IPSEC, etc.
- Very good knowledge of network security products such as (Palo Alto, Forcepoint, FortiGate, IPS)
- Very good understanding of Endpoint Security.
- Good knowledge about SIEM solutions.
- Providing security architecture review for IT applications and IP networks.
- Good analytical skills to review system events and incidents investigation.
- CCNA, CCNP, CEH certificates is a plus.
- Preferred to be Saudi.