Senior Presales Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Presales Engineer to support, advise clients in designing information systems, selecting the right platform, and assessments/optimizations of integrations.
A Senior Presales Engineer must be well-versed in designing solutions such as VMware and Hyper-V virtualization environments, Microsoft services, Email, System center, virtualization, backup, Data center servers and storage, backup, ECM & archiving solutions and management systems, Smart meter Solutions.
- Build a team of solution Engineers across the designated territories, support, advise clients in designing information system, selecting the right platform, and assessments/optimizations of integrations.
- Responsible for responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs and Building technical offers in response to the request of quotations (RFQ/RFP).
- Offering post and Pre-Sales technical support for current and new clients.
- Helping sales team by making technical presentations, answering technical questions.
- Create and articulate business benefits, ROI analysis for prospects and support Outcome/Output based pricing models.
- Designing solutions such as VMware and Hyper-V virtualization environments, Microsoft services, Email, system center, virtualization, backup, data center servers and storage, backup, ECM & archiving solutions and management systems, smart meter solutions.
- Generates an implementation plan with timelines for the solution and Adapts solution design to new requirements.
- Managing presales & account teams for mission critical applications, combining sales management, strategic marketing, product incubation, growth capability and capacity build out.
- Coordinating with Sales Department to ensure the translation of clients’ requirements in proposal and project execution stages.
- Working with vendors & clients to provide full solution from infrastructure, software and integration.
- Preferred to have Bachelor of Computer Engineering or Bachelor of Computer Science.
- Experience not less than 8 years as a presales engineer.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English and Arabic.
- Proficient in using Microsoft programs such as Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Preferred to have experience using Packet Tracer.
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
- Experience in Data Center Design including (Data center Preparation , Servers , Storage , Networking & SDN and open flow, Virtualization, Hyper Converged ,Backup, DC Automation, Consolidation, High Availability, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity , and integrating with 3rd party ) using Different Vendors like ( HPE, Dell , NetApp , EMC , Cisco ,HDS, Veeam , Symantec , HP DB , Acronis , commvault ,Unitrends, Microsoft).
- Experience in Digital transformation, digital strategy and Cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, BaaS etc.) using Azure, OpenStack, AWS, VMware, Oracle, IBM, SUSE , Citrix and Univention & Owncloud.
- Experience in writing RFP, RFI and Technical design documents.
- Experience in VMware Solutions VCloud Suite (VCAC, VCO, VCD, VCOPS) , Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp , HP OpenStack & CSA ,MS Azure Data center.
- Experience in strategic outsourcing, managing large managed services bids, business process consulting, business development, creating new value propositions and business/commercial models around managed services.