We are looking for an experienced Telemarketer to reach prospects in the most professional way and generate leads through telephone calls.
An excellent Telemarketer must be well-versed in all telemarketing techniques and able to promote Infratech’s solutions professionally. The ultimate objective is to generate qualified leads and create awareness as well. The ideal candidate must have an outstanding marketing and communications skills.
- Obtains names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as Google, web directories, magazines, lists purchased from other organizations, etc.
- Conducts a research on the individual and his company before the call, this will help in knowing some vital information such as the current company needs and the individual’s interests.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment such as mobile phone or landline phone.
- Influences clients to buy Infratech’s services and solutions by following a prepared sales talk/script to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Explains Infratech’s services and solutions, and answer questions from clients.
- Obtains leads by recording names, addresses, requirements and orders.
- Adjusts sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Follow up with potential clients who didn’t answer calls or who asked for future follow ups.
- Follow up with the concerned department (within Infratech) to make sure that the leads given are well taken care of.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reports to Marketing Manager and provides a list of leads obtained on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related studies.
- Experience in telemarketing IT related solutions.
- Has experience in using Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English and Arabic.
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.