Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the recently developed version of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business edition. Dynamics 365 Business is a business management practice that aids companies to link their financials, sales, service, and operations to simplify and regulate business processes, develop customer interactions, and make more valuable decisions. Dynamics 365 Business Central is cloud based accessible from Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program partners only.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- An increased amount of time is allocated to handling stand-alone systems that create disconnected process.
- Any change made in the systems used, more often than not, can produce disruptions of the business and workflows.
- Information is scattered across the organization. Creating and configuring reports is a complicated process, and often does not provide the information you need about our cash flow, inventory, and customers.
- Business needs are constantly changing, and our systems cannot always keep up. Configuration implies high budgets and makes upgrading difficult. You need a flexible, tailored solution that can meet your current and future expectations as your business evolves.
- Connect Your Business.
- Make Smarter Decisions.
- Start and Grow Easily.
- Bring people, processes, and data in one place to manage your business end to end.
- Get a complete picture of your business with easy to create dashboards and built-in analytics that proactively inform and guide employees.
- Get up and running quickly and meet your unique business needs by easily integrating add-on applications and industry-specific solutions.
- Make informed decisions
Connect data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to get an end-to-end view of your business. Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards.
- Accelerate financial close and reporting
Streamline accounts receivables and payables, and automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately, while maintaining compliance.
- Improve forecast accuracy
Refine financial forecasts by modeling and analyzing data across multiple dimensions. Customize reports using seamless Microsoft Excel integration.
- Optimize inventory levels
Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish. Purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels.
- Avoid lost sales and reduce shortages
Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points. Suggest substitutes when requested items are out of stock.
- Maximize profitability
Get recommendations on when to pay vendors to use vendor discounts or avoid overdue penalties. Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases through approval workflows.
- Deliver value at every touch point
Prioritize sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on the best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
- Boost sales productivity
Accelerate the quote to cash process. Act quickly on sales related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments —all from within Outlook.
- Maximize profitability
Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and accelerate case resolution.
- Stay on budget
Create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability.
- Plan with precision
Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes.
- Analyze project performance
Make effective decisions with real-time insight on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics.
- Manage forecasting to fulfillment
Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders.
- Run your warehousing efficiently
Get a holistic view of inventory for efficient order fulfillment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
- Reach optimal output levels
Calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.