Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Dynamics 365 for Field Service provides a top tier, intelligent predictive and proactive field service. It includes mobile enablement and easier scheduling, leading to improved customer satisfaction, first time fix rates and technician productivity.
Why Dynamics 365 for Field Service?
- Move from break-fix procedures that are costly to proactive and predictive failsafe service models.
- Combine Field Service and Azure IoT to automate remote fixes and troubleshooting so a technician is only dispatched when necessary.
- Schedule any person, team or piece of equipment regardless of type and location of work performed to cover internal, onsite, or remote appointments.
- Allow your dispatchers to automatically prioritize and improve a resource’s schedule, thus insuring the best customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service helps customers regardless of appointment type with a seamless out of the box business process.
- It includes case management, resourcing, and through to work order completion.
- Service agreements
- Optimized schedule and dispatch
- Inventory management
- Connected field service
- Customer-centric communications
Field Service helps organizations improve customer satisfaction with reliable service through predictable service delivery. Speed, flexibility, and organization are all important factors in winning new business and renewing existing contracts.
Field Service provides the ability to manage people and equipment with flexible scheduling options.
A drag-and-drop schedule board allows dispatchers to assign resources and setup schedules for multiple work orders using a Gannt, map or list views, while resource scheduling optimization fully automates scheduling.
Synchronize inventory, set re-order points and track inventory down to the truck level helping drive efficiency and productivity. Manage inventory across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Inventory is always accurate, so you can better track service stock for fewer write-offs, and create better forecasts.
No matter what device is used, organizations can gain visibility into customer information and leverage native mobile applications to provide real time and offline data to improve field processes and increase technician productivity.
Mobile workers are provided with a calendar of work order details that can be dynamically updated. Work orders are linked to the customer and case history, installed product configurations, parts information, pricing, and more.
Connected Field Service allows a field service organization to detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely so a technician is dispatched only when necessary. In a traditional field service organization, the customer has a problem and calls to get it fixed. Connected Field Service eliminates the customer concern by attempting to complete self-healing repairs remotely before sending out a technician.
Field Service puts customers at the center of all interactions by keeping them informed, making communication easy, and ensuring they have positive interactions at every step.
Optimize your technician’s skills and resources by automatically scheduling the optimal resource for the most efficient outcomes.
Make technicians more impactful with mobile devices and augmented reality technology to improve resolution times at the customer site.