Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is a solution designed to improve customer engagement and facilitate salespeople to build strong, healthy relationships with your customers by providing personalized engagement. You may choose one of the multiple plans available depending on your needs.
Why Dynamics 365 for Sales
Customers interact with businesses in much more diverse ways. They connect through their mobile devices using social media and do their own research. They use peer reviews, get better information and have higher expectations.
Sales teams need to adapt to this fluid environment and provide a personalized experience for each customer based on their needs and intent every time. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is more than a sales force automation; it will help you better understand customer needs, engage more effectively and increase sales numbers.
Dynamics 365 for Sales is an intelligent, event-driven sales process connecting relationship data across Dynamics 365, Office 365, and LinkedIn at half the price of competitive offerings.
Did you know?
- 73% of Millennials are involved in product and service decision-making. Get to know who is making the decisions and how to interact with them.
- 77% of buyers don’t believe that the salespeople they deal with understand their business. Get to know your customers.
- 67% of rep’s time spent on non-selling activities. Give your sellers the best tools and enable them to dedicate more time to engage with their customers.
- 59% of sales forecasts are wrong. Prioritize your efforts on those tasks most likely to succeed.
What Does Dynamics 365 for Sales Bring to the Table?
- Your sellers will have a much easier time closing by having access to actionable insights like lead score and pipeline health.
- Predictive intelligence.
- Contacting customers, establishing their needs and focusing on the right opportunities are made easier with LinkedIn, Office 365, and Dynamics 365.
- Enable sellers to automate routine tasks and embed familiar tools in the context of sales processes (LinkedIn, Outlook, Excel, Skype), thus optimizing productivity.
- Onboard new sellers and motivate your employees to achieve goals with gamification.
- Replace data entry with guiding sellers to the next best action to take with the customer and optimize productivity.
|Opportunity management||Identify and take advantage of future opportunities.|
|Social selling||Communicate directly with your customers using social media and deepen your relationship with them.|
|Planning and management||Provide the leadership and organization your teams need to succeed.|
|Content collaboration||Impress customers with personalized content.|
|Mobile sales||Connect with customers from any device, anywhere.|
|Sales intelligence||Better understand your business and anticipate customer needs.|
|Faster sales||Reach decision-makers with ease and benefit from introductions and referrals.|
|Happier customers||Get to know your customers and get insight into customer needs to help your salespeople engage.|
|Increase revenue||Provide the tools your sales managers need to oversee, investigate and teach.|
|Work smart||Get access to mobile apps, easy-to-use solutions, and collaboration and communication tools.|
|Get better results||Combine the power of the whole organization to complete deals.|
|Better process adoption and a faster ramp-up||Use embedded sales processes that lay out a clear path of the tasks that need to be completed.|