Skype for Business
At the heart of great teams is great communication
Connect your teams with the experience they love, in the Office applications they use every day. Now, with Skype for Business, you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing.
Core feature set, growing over time
- Instant messaging & presence
- Peer-to-peer VoIP and video
- Audio, video and web conferencing
- Connectivity to others through the Skype network
- Client developer platform
- Available on AndroidTM, iOS, Mac, Windows and web clients
Reliable business communications
- Enhance communication security with built-in encryption and authorization through Active Directory
- Delivered by Microsoft as part of Office 365
- Scalable on demand
- Automatic patching and rapid upgrade to new features
- In-place discovery across Skype for Business, Exchange, and SharePoint through the eDiscovery Center
Skype across Devices
Connect with your team anywhere using our mobile apps across Windows, iOS, and AndroidTM, or bring remote participants into meeting spaces of all sizes with Skype for Business Room Systems and Surface Hub.
Complete Meeting Solution
Work like you are all in one room, even when you are not. From collaborative team sessions to large broadcasts or dialing into a conference using your phone, Skype for Business is designed for all your meeting needs.
Modern Voice with Cloud PBX
Make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road using a phone, PC, and mobile. Increase agility and consolidate management with voice services in Office 365.
Security, Control and Compliance
Get end-to-end security, control and compliance that span from the user to the enterprise. All powered by the on-demand scale and manageability of Office 365.